Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pain … Of longing … or distance ... ?

This pen as soon as it came in my hand is trying to convince me. It is trying to convince me to write something, something if nothing. Now my fingers have started to roll on a bit in order to create another one of the Creations on an Unstable mind………

I write down the truths that my life has shown me. What to sketch down now is making me wonder how………..

* * * *

There are some people who enjoy pain. Because the sensation of pain gives them a pleasure unknown, and is like a drug, becomes an addiction. The torture of the insides…..kills the person from outside but no one, not even the sufferer knows what pleasure is he/she deriving out of it.

According to me, there are three kinds of people. Among them, first are those who grin and bear it. Second are those, who cry it off and move on or laugh it out and move on or laugh it out and move on. Third, those who neither laugh, neither cry, nor move on. Instead they stick to it relentlessly.


Yes, I am talking about pain. There are people who enjoy pain, just like drug addicts. These are personalities who stick to it thinking about it, killing themselves to derive nothing but an unknown pleasure which is………
God knows what…….??


* * * * * *

These pages seem so blank and this ink seems so dry. I know not, why my mind seems so blank. I am not able to understand, why I can’t produce a simple stand? No emotion is flowing, no thought is surpassing. Only my mood is so different and my love so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment