Saturday, March 30, 2013

Love is knowing in your heart you will never again be alone...

Few years back some one asked me what is love ?  & why you love me ? Actually I failed to answer her then. I thought why I love her ? I love her that’s why I love her.
But now if some one asked me the same question I guess I can answer or atleast I can try to explain & she wont be desepointed.I think love is when a "Hello" makes your heart jump with happiness when you're with someone and your company makes you feel good and happy, but a simple look that says "I LOVE YOU" no need for words, which is a kiss to feel the touch of her lips on yours, it makes you experience thousands of sensations within you, and feelings that only you can feel it, a hug makes you more attached to it, where it heard the beat of her heart and your breathing so calm tranquility of the moment, you can feel the warmth of your body, your heart, your soul and it makes you feel secure before anything happens in that time and never want to separate yourself from it, is the warmth of a caress you completely comfortable when you invade the sadness, there are so many details that describe each one, not ever end up.
Love is something that can not be explained completely, because each person has his own conception of it, I know it's just something that makes you feel so full, so full that without love the world would be totally gray, as if we lived with black and white images, without that light, without those nuances, without those colors that make your life has joy, peace and tranquility.
Love is something that gave us life to share with those who are part of our life, which were crossed on our walk through life, most of that, the more it grows and grows and never disappear…..

Its my version of love but some says :

Love is a targeted Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with which we have been genetically programmed for the sole purpose of encouraging breeding ensuring the continuation of the species.
Romantic huh?
or.. Love is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hallmark, DeBeers and Interflora corporations..

Whatever they say, I don’t care. I trully believe love is something what inspire you to live 1 more day, what inspire you to move on…I think its pretty much sum up everything . Because without this motivation your life will be dull & montonous..

No comments:

Post a Comment