Saturday, March 2, 2013

Compromise

I have a topic left to think about, and this one emotion, is the deciding factor of my life. How should I judge it?
“Compromise” is one hell of a word.
“Powerful people never compromise”
………………………………………..Is the statement right?
OR
“Weak people always compromise”
………………………………………...Is this wrong?
For me, these two statements are very confusing. I am not able to understand so as to what conclusion should I draw from them. Should I follow the first one or should I accept the second one? Should I shun the former or reject the latter? Should I compromise or should I not? And above all…WHEN and WHEN NOT…??
Confusion is in the air…
Compromise has become or rather say, is a part of everyone’s life, but how you treat it, negatively or positively or when it works for you favorably, and when against, pushes you into two criteria altogether. Any of these are always against you, because may be you make a compromise and then are affected favorably then you did MAKE a COMPROMISE. If you don’t compromise and it works against you then also you are in a trouble. What say?
What others think is not important but it always is important, that God looks at, and knows everything.
Now, the question arises so as to where should we, and where should we not, compromise with a particular situation. Going morally and spiritually and also knowing fully well that the Almighty is always there, watching us, I say we have to compromise with things and not with some. Confusion again, what about the personal desires of a person? Shouldn’t one try to make everything that he or she wants, to come true. I mean not the things which are ethically wrong, but those which are not.
Let me propose a new confusion…
Under what circumstances should we compromise and then again…how? I am totally confused. Love, war, relations ethics, work…all in all, situations which are innumerable.
The biggest question, why does it happen most of the times when we don’t want any obstruction on the smooth road of life that we always desire to have?
There are people who compromise on every turn of their lives and still some, who turn and mix them up with them up with their desired path to broaden it up as and how they like. Uhhh…again a question…!
When, How and Why should we?
Then if we do, are we justified and if we don’t, then also am I…justified?
So all in all, compromise is one mind boggling word for me which means and implies confusion of sorts. It disturbs the scenario of my life as well.
Decisions fall beyond hazy foreground and my feelings create a big labyrinth for me.
Perhaps…an unanswerable question or a crown of innumerable nails with questions which disturb…
©Creations of an unstable mind

No comments:

Post a Comment