Friday, November 22, 2013

I don't have a choice but I'd still choose you

 
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..
got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray,
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
it's not so bad
 
And the story's all over you
In the morning I'll call you
Can't you find a clue when your eyes are all painted 
Sinatra blue
What might have been lost - don't bother me
 
 And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now!
 
Only love is all maroon
Gluey feathers on a flume
Sky is womb and She's the moon!
_______________

"Poison & Wine"

You only know what I want you to
I know everything you don't want me to
Oh your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine
You think your dreams are the same as mine
Oh I don't love you but I always will
Oh I don't love you but I always will
Oh I don't love you but I always will
I always will

I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back
The less I give the more I get back
Oh your hands can heal, your hands can bruise
I don't have a choice but I'd still choose you..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment