Thursday, April 18, 2013

I don’t know what……

A spherical lampshade hangs over my eyes
Light tears through the curtain drawn windows
Trying to sleep, I keep staring at the darkness
Holding up my hand, I stare, but it is …dark……
Wind chimes clutter along a whistling sound
painful eyes wanting to retire with sleep
Mind awake, the body is at unrest
Something creeps in and thoughts flicker within
Confusion grips the lonely heart
Oppressed are visions, suppressed are the thoughts
Far across are shadows, even light is a lesser guest
Relics seem to crash and the marks are all wet
Raging is the water, surging is its chest
Flashing along the road, wind blown sores rest
Backing off in pain is the only smiling way
Two steps here and another two there
A cat turns around, a silver flash slivers
Change is inevitable but what’s the whole issue
Crows and eagles only soar in the sky
Clouds pour down, there’s disgust in my eye
Holding the river is a whole new lie
Smiling along the whole while, aye
Deserted would be the ways, directionless it says
Will and aggression all into chains
Drooping shoulders, head bowed down
Faceless is the crowd with no aim of my own
A dilapidated soul in a heavy stroll
Corridors are so empty, sightings of rarity
Once in a blue moon, is a dream of clarity?
(Those reigning rain drops, the covert sneak outs, A ray of hope and a clap of thunder….)
Roses turning colorless, black blocks seeming endless
Paths closing ruthless, jamming me merciless
Revenge of all goodness, trembling all norm less
Time heals and time is sealing
Roaming in a circle, my wish is a cycle
Floating around, meddled is my ambition
Wreckage lies around, strength is now shattered
Shattered along, killing glorifies my view
Here I am, still smiling for a few………

No comments:

Post a Comment