Friday, April 5, 2013

A Tribute To My Sister's

My sister's 3"A"

It feels like era but it has only been years,
And yet that is still too long.
I still love all of you the same as if you were still here with me, laughing during the good times and crying during the bad ones.
I miss being able to call all of you any time and spend hours talking about everything under the sun.
As children we were practically joined at the hip,
But we grew up and grew apart, as most siblings do.
We had our own set of friends and our own set of goals, own set of choice for our lives, but that still didn't change the fact that you are my sisters.
There was nothing that I wouldn't do for all of you and I guess nothing that you wouldn't do for me too.
I always wish all of you are still here with me,
But it cant
Remember that, I love and miss all of you always,
And this is the tribute to all of you my sister’s

No comments:

Post a Comment